PROACTIVE PEOPLE'S LANGUAGE

LANGUAGE OF PROACTIVE PEOPLE: 


Proactive people can say, “I am the force. I am the captain of my life. I can choose my attitude. I’m responsible for my own happiness or unhappiness. I am in the driver’s seat of my destiny, not just a passenger.” Proactive people think before they act. They recognize they can’t control everything that happens to them, but they can control what they do about it.



Proactive Language “Can Do Attitude”


 • I’ll do it. 

• I can do better than that. 

• I choose to. 

• I’m in charge of me! 

• I’m not going to let your bad mood rub off on me

Proactive people:


 - Are not easily offended

- Take responsibility for their choices

- Think before they act 

- Bounce back when something bad happens 

- Always find a way to make it happen 

- Focus on things they can do something about, and don’t worry about things they can




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Can You Do When You're PROACTIVE?

BE PROACTIVE